Campus Dining Services will adhere to the following protocols to promote a safe and healthy dining experiences for students, faculty, and staff:
- Dining Services will provide enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of dining tables, chairs, serving and food contact spaces, and high-touch surfaces.
- Seating will promote physical distancing whenever possible while also allowing for a social dining experience.
- Dining to-go options will be available.
- Dining Services will provide special Spirit Dollar promotions to eliminate the use of cash.
- Touchless sanitizer stations will be provided to promote healthy hygiene practices before and after dining.