Salem Academy relies on the continued support of its alumnae and friends like you. Every gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference. Not only are you supporting an institution with 247 years of educational excellence, but you are also helping the next generation of young women to change the world for the next 247 years and beyond!
Ways to Give
- Make a donation online.
- Make a pledge online. Pledges allow for more flexibility in your donation, you can make an ongoing commitment to Salem by giving smaller gifts more frequently.
- Mail a check to Salem Academy, Office of Institutional Advancement, 601 S. Church Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Call the Development Office at (336) 721-2607 to make a credit or debit card gift over the phone.
- Make a gift through Planned Giving. Visit the Planned Giving website and explore ways to support the Academy through your estate, including bequests, gift annuities, and more.
- Make a stock or in-kind gift. Call (336) 721-2607 for more information on stock donations and gifts in-kind.
- Make an additional gift through a corporate matching program. If you or your spouse work for a company that has a matching gift program, you could double, or even triple, your gift! Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Salem Academy alumnae, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the Salem Academy Fund and increase the impact of their Salem Academy investment.
Donor Recognition Levels
- The 1772 Society ($25,000)
- The Elisabeth Oesterlein Society ($10,000)
- The Inspectors Society ($5,000)
- The Emma Lehman Society ($1,200)
- The Purple and Gold Society ($240) Alumnae are eligible for the Purple and Gold Society until their 15th Academy reunion.
For more information about ways to support Salem, please contact the Development Office at (336) 721-2607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.