A gift during your reunion year is a special one. Make your reunion gift count!
Ways to support Salem in honor of your reunion:
- Make a gift or pledge online at www.salemacademy.com/give
- Mail a check to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
601 S. Church Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Call the Development Office at (336) 721-2607 and make a gift or pledge over the phone.
- Make a stock gift by contacting Amanda Latham at (336) 721-2607.
Make a 5-year reunion pledge and the full amount will count towards the reunion class gift. For example: If an alumna makes a $500 pledge before Reunion Weekend and agrees to $100 per year for five years, her total class gift for Reunion Weekend will be $500.
If your annual gift or pledge is made at one of the Salem Society levels (see below) you will receive an invitation from President Sandra Doran to the annual Salem Society Breakfast. This event will held Saturday morning of reunion weekend at the Rondthaler-Gramley House.
The Salem Societies:
- The 1772 Society ($25,000)
- The Elisabeth Oesterlein Society ($10,000)
- The Inspector’s Society ($5,000)
- The Emma Lehman Society ($1,200)
- The Purple and Gold Society ($240) Alumnae are eligible for Society Associates until their 15th Academy Reunion year.
If You Have Any Questions:
Please do not hesitate to contact Senior Director of Annual Giving, Felicia Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 917-5558.