Make a gift in honor of your Reunion today!
Ways to support Salem in honor of your reunion:
- Make a gift or pledge online at www.salemacademy.com/give
- Mail a check to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
601 S. Church Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Call the Development Office at (336) 721-2607 and make a gift or pledge over the phone.
- Make a stock gift by contacting Amanda Latham at (336) 721-2607.
Make a 5-year reunion pledge and the full amount will count towards the reunion class gift. For example: If an alumna makes a $500 pledge before Reunion Weekend and agrees to $100 per year for five years, her total class gift for Reunion Weekend will be $500
If your annual gift is made at one of the Salem Society levels (see below) you will receive an invitation to the Society donor appreciation event over Reunion Weekend.
The Salem Societies:
- Salem Legacy Society (250,000+)
- Trailblazer Society ($100,000+)
- May Dell Society ($50,000+)
- 1772 Society ($25,000+)
- Anna Maria Samuel Society ($10,000+)
- The Inspectors Society ($5,000+)
- Emma Lehman Society ($1,200+)
- Purple and Gold Society ($250+) — All alumnae are eligible for the Purple and Gold Society until their 15th Academy reunion.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Amanda Latham at (336) 721-2607.