Tuition & Payment
- Day Student: $26,500 (includes tuition, books, lunch, special meals)
- 7-day Boarding Student: $50,500 (includes tuition, books, room and board)
- 5-day Boarding Student: $42,500 (includes tuition, books, room, limited meals)
- Seniors pay a graduation fee of $150
- International Students pay an additional fee of $5,000
Salem Academy Indexed Tuition Program
Salem Academy uses an Indexed Tuition model to support increased accessibility for a limited number of students and families. We recognize that careers are significant in many ways beyond what the financial reward may be. So to encourage those who have chosen careers whose primary reward may not be financial, we have introduced the Salem Academy Indexed Tuition model.
We have significant funds available to index tuitions of families who want their daughters to attend Salem so please inquire soon to see what your family’s tuition would be.
Families can make tuition payments one of 3 ways:
- By check, payable to Salem Academy
- Through Flywire, a secure international payment network. Flywire allows parents to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
- Via our Monthly Payment Plan, administered by our trusted third-party service provider, NelNet, which allows for interest-free monthly payments (bank draft or credit card). Please note, there is a one-time set-up charge for this service.