How to Apply
The Best Futures Begin Here
Salem Academy has a rolling admissions policy. You can submit your application at any time.
- Apply Online: 3 Options
- Submit your completed application and $50 application fee, along with:
- Student Essay: Select one of the prompts and write a brief descriptive essay
- Parent Questionnaire: Parents or guardians, please complete the questionnaire so we can better understand your daughter and serve her educational needs.
- Transcript: Ask your guidance counselor of principal to submit an official transcript.
- Test Scores: The SSAT is optional for applicants; it is recommended for all merit scholarship applicants. Please take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) during the year you apply to Salem Academy. Visit the SSAT website for test dates, locations, and an online application. SSAT scores should be submitted to Salem Academy. Salem’s SSAT code: 7048
- We advise applicants taking the test sometime between October and January. SSAT’s Character Skills Test is encouraged, though not required.
- Applicants can submit PSAT or SAT scores instead of the SSAT; we will also accept the ISEE, EOC/EOG testing, or other standardized test administered by your school. For questions about testing, please contact the Admissions Office.
- International applicants can submit TOEFL or TOEFL Jr. scores instead of the SSAT. Salem’s TOEFL code: 3155. We also accept the IELTS.
- Recommendations (optional, but recommended): Please submit recommendations from your Principal or guidance counselor, English teacher, and Math teacher, along with a personal recommendation (from someone who knows you outside of school).
- Interview: Applicants can schedule a personal interview during a school visit or at any time convenient. Contact the Office of Admissions at 336.721.2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Office of Admissions