Salem Library Services
Welcome to the Salem Academy and College library, which provides incredible resources for students to conduct research, study, and read current periodicals and newspapers.
The library provides a carefully selected, yet comprehensive core collection of library resources for members of the Salem Academy & College faculty, staff, and student body as they carry out their scholarly tasks. The full collection of Salem library services is available to Academy faculty, staff, and students.
- Students will need a Salem identification card to check out books and other materials
- Items must be checked out before they are removed from the building
- Please return all books to the designated book return
- Please see the Library Policies & Procedures page for detailed information regarding borrowing resources
Library Computers and Study spaces
- Operate on a first come first serve basis
- Scholarly activities take precedence over all other activities for which computers are used
- Each student must have a signed Internet Use Agreement Form on file as part of their enrollment
- Rules for use of computers and study spaces must be adhered to or students will lose this privilege
Hours of Operation
As part of Salem Academy & College's response to COVID-19, access Gramley Library by card-swipe access during operation hours. Visit the Library's Remote Services & Resources page for more information. Current hours are always posted here.
626 S. Church Street
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27101
Phone: (336) 721-2649