Dale H. Gramley Library
Welcome to the Dale H. Gramley library, which provides incredible resources for students to conduct research, study, and read current periodicals and newspapers.
The library provides a carefully selected, yet comprehensive core collection of library resources for members of the Salem Academy & College faculty, staff, and student body as they carry out their scholarly tasks. The full collection of Salem College library services is shared with the Academy. Academy faculty, staff, and students can access the online catalog via WorldCat.
- Students will need a Salem identification card to check out books and other materials
- Books are checked out for thirty days
- Audio visual material are checked out for seven days
- Students should never remove reference, periodical, or reserve materials from the library
- Please return all books to the designated book return
Library Computers and Collaboratory
- Operate on a first come first serve basis
- Scholarly activities take precedence over all other activities for which computers are used
- Each student must have a signed Internet Use Agreement Form on file as part of their enrollment
- Rules for use of computers and collaboratory must be adhered to or students will lose this privilege
Hours of Operation
As part of Salem Academy & College's response to COVID-19, access Gramley Library by card-swipe access during operation hours. Visit the Library's Remote Services & Resources page for more information. Current hours are always posted here.
Monday—Thursday, 8:30 am–10:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am–4:00 pm
Saturday, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sunday, 5:00–10:00 pm
626 S. Church Street
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27101
Phone: (336) 721-2649