Courses of Study
College Ready. Career Ready. Life Ready.
Salem Academy’s college preparatory curriculum provides a strong liberal arts foundation combined with relevant 21st-century skills and experiential learning.
“I could not have been better prepared for college. I left Salem with invaluable study skills, along with writing skills that I used throughout my marketing career and still use today.”
Martha Manning A’73
Trustee, PAST President of Alumnae Board
As much as you’ll learn in the classroom you’ll learn in the world via
- Life skills: Time management; wellness; public speaking
- Internships & travel for Jan Term
- Community service
- Participation & leadership
- 100% College acceptance
- 80% The number of eligible juniors and seniors taking college courses in 2020-21
“I used to dread going to school every day. I wasn’t learning anything, so I didn’t put the time into it. At the Academy, it was completely different. I’ve grew to love learning, because I learned things that mattered. I even took 2 college-level courses for credit.”
Zoe Smith A’19
Opportunities to Excel
- College Prep on a College Campus— 2 Ways to Earn College Credit
- AP & Honors Courses — Be Challenged & Go Far
Your Advisor will be with you throughout your time at Salem functioning as your mentor, counselor, advocate, cheerleader, teacher, and school mom or dad. Mostly, though, your Advisor will help you stay challenged and engaged, while living a healthy and balanced life.
Your Course of Study
You can also download the Salem Academy Curriculum Guide.