Soar! Roar! Score!
A Coed Summer Sports Camp for Kids
Summer fun with swimming, tennis, basketball, soccer, T-ball, lacrosse, archery, & golf!
Half-Day Junior Sports Camp
Ages 4-6/8:30 am-1:00 pm
Our carefully planned activities keep the learning fun, but not exhausting. High-energy exercises are integrated with less physical ones. Campers take swimming lessons as well as swim recreationally. The program uses small equipment to develop hand-eye coordination, stamina, strength, balance, and ball-handling skills. Cooperation and team spirit are emphasized to all campers as our objective is to have fun rather than to compete.
Half-Day Senior Sports Camp
Ages 7-11/8:30 am-1:00 pm
Campers work with staff to learn the fundamentals of individual sports (swimming, tennis, golf, archery) and team sports (basketball, soccer, lacrosse, t-ball). Rules, strategies, skills, and competitive awareness are emphasized.
Registration opens Spring 2020
Before you Register, please know the following:
First week ………………………………………$225
Each additional week ………………………$200
Note: $75 nonrefundable fee is required to secure your spot
Sibling discount: $40 off for second sibling
- Program Length: 4 one-week sessions - dates not final
- June 15-19
- June 22-27
- June 29 - July 3
- July 6-11
- Location: Salem Academy soccer field; campers also access Salem College’s athletic facilities
- Camper-to-Counselor Ratio: 7: 1
- What to Bring: Swimsuit, towel, athletic shoes, and appropriate camp attire
- What is Provided: Lunch & snack (daily), plus a T-shirt
- Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made no later than 2 weeks before the registered camp date. No refunds will be made after that date.
Salem Academy is committed to providing a secure, structured, and enthusiastic environment for children of all ages. The Academy’s professional staff and counselors will run the daily operation of the camp using their personal skills and talents to make sure the campers have an enjoyable and productive learning experience.
Activities will be geared to ensure that campers will improve motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and sports knowledge, preparing them for a lifetime of individual and team competition. The strength of our camp is its success in meeting students’ individual needs and helping their characters flourish.